Why Join Our Team Here at CCIS?
Here at CCIS, we offer a variety of positions. Currently, we are looking to grow our national team of technicians across Canada– Full Time, Part Time and Contract positions are available. The role of a CCIS Technician varies from day to day- different location, equipment and customers. The activities requested of a CCIS Technician can range from minor to major, from unskilled to skilled, and include minor plumbing work, minor electrical work, basic carpentry and product assembly.
Our goal is to work with reliable, customer service-focused technicians who are both knowledgeable and skilled. He or she would have experience in handyman repair and even more importantly they understand the growth potential of building relationships with our clients.
For more details and a list of our current available positions, please see below.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team here at CCIS!
Benefits of Joining the CCIS Team:
- Chance to learn and grow with a great team at our Head Office who are readily available to assist and help out when needed
- Variety and flexibility of work for both our Service and Installation Technicians and our Head Office Team
- Working with National and Global Client’s including Fortune 500 Companies
- Ability to try new things and expand your network
- Opportunity to work in a unique business with a lot of room for growth, development, and expansion